Our three models of soundproof booths
At Huddlestone we avoid complications and technicalities. We don’t want nor expect you to master every aspect of a soundproof booth.
We are well aware that most of our customers fall into two groups: those who look for the best value for money, and those who prefer a custom-made solution.
That’s why we display our options in the most practical way to allow you to choose the most appropriate cabin for you.
Huddlestone Basic Booth
- Our cheapest soundproof booth: price from €3.619.
- The best option as a soundproof booth for locution, soloists and small instruments.
- It’s available in three sizes: 100 x 100 cm, 130 x 130 cm and 150 x 150 cm. The last booth can accommodate up to two people.
- With all the necessary equipment to enjoy the booth.
- Delivery in only 3 weeks.
Huddlestone Custom Booth
- Perfect for you if you are looking for a personalized soundproof booth according to your needs.
- Ideal if you are looking for a gamer soundproof booth or a soundproof booth for drummer-type musicians or groups.
- Made to measure according to your space and environment.
- With the equipment you want.
- An exterior adapted to you: color, logos, vinyl, etc.
Huddlestone Office Booth
- It is the perfect soundproof booth to facilitate work in an open office.
- Perfect for a meeting room, video conference room or as a soundproof phone booth.
- Its particularity is that it has two glazed sides.
- Ideal for phone calls without distractions and for confidential meetings.
- Fully customizable and movable (with wheels).
4 reasons to choose Huddlestone booths
We are one of the companies with the longest history in the market for soundproof booths. Why are we going to deny it: we can be your best option.
We want you to at least take us into consideration. That you contact us to ask about our service and our prices. So to encourage you, we’ll give you four reasons to love Huddlestone.
#1 Superior quality
For the same price, with us you get greater insulation.
Specifically, in comparison with similar acoustic booths, ours will isolate 3 decibels more compared to competing brands: up to 54,3 dB! Ask us and check it out!
And last but not least, we are an ISO 9001 certified company. This ensures the quality of our manufacturing process and the materials we use: your silent booth will have the isolation we say!
#2 Attractive prices (for real)
Normally, you research different manufacturers and compare quotes. This doesn’t worry us in the slightest, why?
Because for similar qualities at Huddlestone we provide the best price. Ask us for your soundproof booth and we will offer you attractive and affordable options.
#3 Super fast delivery
We’ll deliver your Basic soundproof booth in only 3 weeks.
If you choose a Custom booth, the time frame will depend on the characteristics of the booth. But it’ll still be quick, don’t worry.
Quick delivery is one of our top priorities!
#4 A wealth of experience
Yes, we’re new at making soundproof booths for musicians, gamers, presenters and so on.
But we have been manufacturing acoustic booths in the sanitary and industrial fields for more than 30 years.
So we know very well how to insulate you from the noise and create a good working environment for you.
Let us tell you the price of your soundproof booth
Do you want to know how much a Huddlestone soundproof booth is worth? Do you have any questions or concerns that we can help you with?
Fill in the following form and we’ll be in contact to tell you about and find the right cabin for you.
Frequently asked questions about our soundproof booths
It is a small soundproof room that provides three important benefits for anyone who needs quality sound:
- Isolates the interior from outside noise.
- Dampens interior sound to the exterior to avoid disturbing the neighbors.
- Avoids reverberation as sound produced is absorbed rather than reflected.
The price of a soundproof booth starts at €3,619 for the smallest and simplest model. From here, depending on the measurements of the cabin and the chosen accessories, the figure will be one or the other.
There are several types of professionals who require soundproof booths to work properly.
The most common uses are as follows:
- Playing music with all kinds of instruments.
- Audivisual recording and production.
- Voice-overs and broadcasting.
- Telephony and sales/marketing.
- Youtube gaming and vlogs.
- Other types of recordings: audio books, e-learning, dubbing, etc.
By the very nature of their components, soundproof booths are very heavy. Even the smaller models are about 300 to 500 kg.
Therefore, we ship the booths in reinforced wooden boxes with a pallet base. The boxes dimensions start at 2150x1150x1200 mm and can weigh up to 600 kilos. This is ideal for both land and maritime transport.
Shipping is not included in the recording booth’s price. We can provide an estimate for the transport if you tell us the full delivery address where you want us to send the pod.
The fact that our soundproof booths are designed modularly makes installation easier. Can you install the booth yourself? It depends on the model you choose. If it’s a Basic booth, you could, although it’ll be harder than assembling a piece of Swedish furniture.
In any case, both for a Basic booth and especially for a Custom one, we strongly recommend that the installation is done by us or by a professional installer in your area.
We like to think that our customers will create great things inside their soundproof booths.
So of course we strive to include a basic pack of accessories and equipment:
- Network connections (voice, data and optional USB).
- Interior LED lighting.
- At least one window.
- Soundproof ventilation using maze-like acoustic systems. Optional: forced ventilation using fans, an aerator or air conditioning.
To achieve this, Huddlestone manufactures modular soundproof booths. The windows are double or triple glazed with an air chamber and an acoustic door with a hermetic seal.
The outside of each booth is made up of removable soundproofing panels of different insulation properties, and using mainly wood or wood derivatives. The interior is made of absorbent foams to reduce reverberation.
Finally, our soundproofed cabins are equipped with an anti-vibration and stabilisation system using silent tilting blocks.
Shall we talk about your soundproof booth?
Now you’ve got to know us a little, it’s the ideal time to contact us. We’re here to help you work better with a soundproof booth tailored to your needs.