Cookies are small information files that allow us to compare and understand how you navigate through our website. Thanks to them, we remember your preferences so that when you visit us again, you get a better online experience. In no case do cookies store any personal data, or any type of information that can identify you.
1. This Website uses the following types of cookies:
Session Cookies: They are necessary for the correct use of the website, such as for the user session, or to navigate without interruption remembering language or country options. They are used to identify the user, if it is necessary to access a registration area. Without these cookies, many of the available services would not be operational. These cookies expire when the browser is closed or after one month.
Technical Cookies: These treat generic and anonymous information, where personal data is not included, they only remember the page from which the user comes. Its main objective is to improve the functioning of the web.
Social network plug-in cookies: Allow the user to share content with members of a certain social network.
2. How to disable Cookies and Web Bugs in the main browsers:
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer, you can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do it in the case that you use as a browser:
- Firefox from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencia
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari from https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES